If you are interested in working for us, or if you wish to apply for any of our current vacancies (below) then please email an up to date CV to [email protected] and we will keep your details on file for 12 months. All positions advertised are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and an enhanced criminal record check will be carried out unless otherwise stated.
Admissions & Reintegration Co-ordinator - Central Liverpool
The Action on Addiction Community Recovery programme in Liverpool is designed to help people with drug and alcohol problems receive abstinence-based treatment while residing in the community.
This role will require you to:
- Support the Case Management Lead in undertaking referral and assessment work for our SHARP programme (Self Help Addiction Recovery Programme); as well as
- Co-ordinate client reintegration into the community while they are in the SHARP and Continuing Care Programmes
We are looking for candidates with:
- Demonstrable experience of working within a community or residential substance misuse treatment service for a minimum of 2 years
- Ideally a recognised qualification appropriate for this role (eg NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care), or actively working towards it
- Ideally a working knowledge of the 12-step, SMART and ITEP programmes, as well as experience of carrying out needs and risk assessments
- Importantly, the ability to be empathetic with clients, whilst at the same time maintaining clear professional boundaries, with a non-judgemental attitudes towards clients and their families
Download the job description and person specification here.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will be subject to a DBS Check.
Closing date: 4pm on Friday 12 April 2019